- Ages 5 to 25.
- Must be a student with valid ID.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Must be drawn by hand.
- On solid white background.
- Black and white, or color art.
- Pencil, pen and marker are all allowed.
- Use a scanner to digitize art.
- Do not upload a low quality photo.
- Do not upload someone else’s work.
- Do not use paper with lines.
$500 Doodle Contest
Read the rules. Complete the form. Upload your art.
Base your art on at least one of the following keywords:
1. My Family
10. Growing Food
12. The Future
1st: Read the Rules
Make sure that you read all of the rules posted above. Follow those rules, and decide which keyword or words that you want to base your doodle on.
2nd: Draw your doodle.
Be creative when you draw your doodle. Make sure that you are truly expressing yourself with clear bold lines. Artwork must be your own work.
3rd: Scan your doodle.
You must scan your art using a scanner. You can visit Office Depot, a Library or even come by our warehouse and use our scanner. Save as JPEG or PDF.
4th: Upload your doodle below.
When your doodle has been scanned, visit this web page, complete the form below, and use it to upload your art. Contest ends DEC 20th.